How to wash off nail polish, 5 tips to easily wash off nail polish
In addition to makeup, many beauty-loving girls also decorate their nails. Beautiful nails can make people look more fashionable and charming, but if you want to change other colors of nail polish, it is also a hassle to remove the nail polish. If you use water Cleaning is generally useless, so how can you wash off the nail polish? Let's take a look at these 5 methods together!
1. Use nail polish remover: Nail polish can be cleaned with nail polish remover. The volatile organic solvents in nail polish remover can help dissolve and remove nail polish.
2. Use makeup remover: Nail polish can also be washed with makeup remover. Since makeup remover contains emulsifier, the emulsifier can be mixed with nail polish to emulsify the nail polish, which can finally achieve the effect of removing nail polish.
3. Use alcohol: Nail polish can be removed with alcohol. Since nail polish is a fat-soluble substance, and alcohol contains ether, ethanol can dissolve nail polish, so alcohol can help wash off nail polish.
4. Use white vinegar: White vinegar can also help to wash off nail polish. Vinegar is an acidic substance and a multi-functional cleaner. Using white vinegar to wash nail polish can achieve the effect of corrosion and dissolution, which can also wash off nail polish.
5. Use baking soda and toothpaste: Baking soda is a very effective natural cleaning agent, and toothpaste has a strong cleaning ability. Use a mixture of baking soda and toothpaste to apply on the surface of the nail polish, and use a cotton cloth to scrub the nail polish, you can To achieve the effect of nail polish falling off.
In fact, there are many ways to remove nail polish, such as lemon juice, perfume, detergent, etc., but the fastest way is to use nail polish remover, which has a strong removal ability. In addition to washing off the nail polish, some super glue can also be cleaned with nail polish remover. Generally, the gel that has been washed with nail polish remover will have no traces at all.
To use nail polish remover to clean nail polish, you can first soak the cotton swab in the nail polish remover, let the cotton swab absorb enough nail polish remover, and then you can start to clean the nail polish, you can start from the little finger, and so on.
Steps: Press the cotton swab on the surface of the nail for about 5 minutes, and then use the cotton swab to rub it back and forth on the fingernail three times.